- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Allergy Advice
Contains: Oats, Wheat, Soya.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) , Linseed (5%) , Pinhead Oats (4%) , Toasted Kibbled Soya , Dried Yeast , Oat Flakes (2.5%) , Salt , Chickpea Flour , Dried Wheat Sour Dough , Emulsifier: E472e , Dextrose , Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid .
Oat & Linseed Bread Recipe (Makes 1 loaf or 10 rolls)
All you need is: 500g Wright’s bread mix
300ml of lukewarm water
- Place bread mix in a bowl or food mixer, add water and mix together for 5 minutes to form a ball of dough.
- Place the dough on to a floured surface and leave for 5 minutes. Knead and stretch for 2 minutes. Mould into a ball, rest for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough and place on to a greased baking tray or into a large (2lb) loaf tin (for rolls divide into 10 small balls). Cover with a damp cloth or loose cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 30-40 minutes until the dough has doubled in size. Pre-heat the oven to 230°C (450°F) or 210°C (410°F) for fan assisted ovens or Gas Mark 8.
- Uncover and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes for a loaf, 15 minutes for rolls, until golden brown and sounds hollow when you tap the base. Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
Machine Baking Add the bread mix and water according to the following size machines: Machine Size: 400g(1lb); Bread Mix: 250g; Water: 150ml Machine Size: 600g (1.5lb); Bread Mix: 350g; Water: 210ml Machine Size: 800g (2lb); Bread Mix: 500g; Water: 300ml Consult your bread making machine manual to confirm the capacity and bake on Rapid or Normal setting. Our mixes generally work best on programme settings up to 3 hours.