Ready to Mix Cheesecake with a Biscuit Crumb Base
Horace Green believed that baking was the most heartfelt way to show you care.He created deliciously simple baking mixes for everyone to make and share, and families have been doing just that for over 100 years.
- Naturally baking since 1907
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 259g
Cheesecake Mix: Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Coconut), Maltodextrin, Emulsifiers: E472a, E471; Cheese Powder (Milk) (5.5%), Dextrose, Milk Protein, Stabilisers: E450 (iii), E401, E340; Skimmed Milk Powder, Firming Agent: Monocalcium Phosphate; Lactose (Milk), Flavouring, Colour: Beta Carotene, Biscuit Crumb Base Mix: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Rapeseed), Dextrose, Salt, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- All you need is…
- 235ml (8fl.oz) milk
- 75g (3oz) butter or margarine
- 7″ cake tin
- Prep’ time 20
- Chill time 45
- Get ready to enjoy!
- To prepare the biscuit base…
- 1 First, Prepare your 7″tin: line a loose bottomed tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil.
- 2 Melt 75g (3oz.) butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb.
- 3 Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- 4 Chill in fridge for 15 minutes or until firm.
- To prepare the topping…
- Reconstituted milk is not recommended.
- 1 Whisk cheesecake mix into 235ml (8fl.oz) of milk with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk.
- 2 Spread cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth with back of a spoon.
- 3 Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from tin to serve.
- Keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days.
- Feeling Fruity?
- Why not add some chopped strawberries and a sprig of fresh mint to finish your cheesecake. You could also try tinned fruit but remember to strain the juice away first.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Preservatives