- Instant Cream of Asparagus Soup with Croutons
- Love your mug
- With a Cup a Soup to hand it’ll only take a moment to stir up a snack that’s tasty, warm and satisfying – but you’ll probably want to give yourself a bit longer to relax and enjoy it…
- Nations favourite cup soup**
- **Symphony IRI Grocery outlets Dry Soup 52 w/e 16 April 2016
- Contains less than 130 calories
- Low in fat and sugar
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Water, Asparagus (5%), Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Potato Starch, Croutons (1.5%) (Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast, Antioxidant (Rosemary Extracts)), Salt, Onion, Flavourings (contain Milk), Sugar, Milk Protein, Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Sea Salt, Turmeric
- May Contain: Celery, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Best Before End: See Top of Pack
Preparation and Usage
- As Easy As…
- 1 Empty a sachet into a cup or mug.
- 2 Add 230ml of boiling water.
- 3 Stir well, wait a few moments.
- 4 Sit back and enjoy…
Number of uses
4 This pack contains 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card – Widely Recycled Carton Mixed Material – Not Currently Recycled Sachet
DO NOT USE IF INNER SACHETS ARE OPEN OR TORN.
117 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per Portion (259g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||1.4g||3.6g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||3.4g|
|This pack contains 4 portions||–||–|