- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Allergy Advice
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) , Palm Oil , Rapeseed Oil , Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate) , Salt .
Preparation and Usage
How to Prepare… Now Over to You
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a bowl and add 8 tablespoons of cold water.
- Mix together, first using a knife and then using your hand to create a firm dough. If the pastry is crumbling, add a little more water.
- Try to handle the pastry as little as possible as this will help you achieve a light, crisp pastry.
- Roll the pastry out onto a lightly floured surface and use according to your recipe.
- This packet will generously line and cover a 23cm pie fish.
Tip: For a golden brown finish, brush the pasty with beaten egg or milk before baking.